To register, click here: https://forms.gle/9ZZaz7N1Gazdbp87A
To view your scores to collect ribbons:
To view the showbill: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NRyaBwV0EJvPSQID42HQjv29Ps1BO8A79i9EbrqigF0/edit?usp=sharing
For payment: please provide check, paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org, venmo: @Sara-Lofgren-1
Reminder: You may collect your ribbons after your classes
– Unvaccinated individuals (including ALL children between 3 and 12) must wear masks in the barn or when congregating in large groups outside
– Tacking may be done in one of designated areas or outside
– Masks are not required when riding
– Do not come to the farm if you have a known covid exposure within the last 14 days, even if vaccinated – your registration fees will be refunded
– Do not come to the farm if you have any symptoms of illness, your registration fees will be refunded
Equine Health Precautions:
-Only fill water from designated troughs using the provided bucket to fill your bucket. Do not allow horses to drink from troughs or serving bucks.
-Proof of current negative EIA test (coggins) required
Location: Vixen Hollow 7750 320th St W, Northfield, MN 55044
Sunday, July 18, 2021 9:30 am – until done
Judge: Tegan Larson
Costs: 20 registration fee, 10 dollars per jumping class, 5 dollars per flat, 5 dollars to borrow a horse per class (please verify with horse owner)
Recommended extras: Bring hand sanitizer, water, food, bug spray, and sunblock. These things will not be provided. Helmets and boots are required for all participants. Updated liability waivers must be signed by all participants.
Please complete one form for each competitor.
*SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
PAYMENT DUE AT REGISTRATION. REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 9:30 AM ON DAY OF SHOW.
Class Fees: $5
Walk/Trot Equitation. Beginners only
Walk/Trot/Canter Equitation. Beginners only
Class Fees: $10
Equitation ground poles. Walk/trot or controlled canter
Beginner Equitation over cross rails 6″
Beginner Equitation over cross rails 12″
Equitation over fences 6″
Equitation over fences 12″
Equitation over fences 18″
Equitation over fences 2’
Lunch Break will be at noon for 45 minutes if we haven’t completed all of the classes.